Jesus did many miracles during His lifetime.
(Mat 9:35 NIV) Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.
What can we learn from all these miracles? What does it reveal about the character and power of God? What does it reveal about the conditions that are necessary if we want to see miracles in our own lives?
- Jesus heals a leper
- Jesus heals the paralysed man
- Jesus helps the fishermen
- Jesus heals the Roman Officers servant
- Jesus heals blind Bartimaeus
- Jesus heals a blind man
- Jesus heals the daughter of a Canaanite woman
- Jesus turns water into wine
- Jesus feeds five thousand men
- Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead
- Jesus calms the storm
- Jesus walks on water